“YOUR BUSINESS, YOUR FAMILY, YOUR LEGACY: Building a Multigenerational Family Business That Lasts”
As a professional consultant, board member, speaker, and prior third-generation CEO, Isaac has been helping families start, build, transition, and maintain their enterprises for more than forty years. Using real-world experiential examples full of case studies, best practices, suggested operating policies, and implementation checklists, Isaac introduces
• Seven essential initiatives for business survival and growth
• Techniques to navigate family dynamics and prevent and manage conflict
• Strategies for establishing effective family and business governance
• A road map to forming and executing a workable (and living) succession plan
• Practical approaches to multigenerational family and business wealth management
• Training on understanding and analyzing financial statements for non-financially oriented family members.
• Tips for preparing the next generation for success, in or outside of the family business.
Avoid the pitfalls and traps that keep most family businesses from surviving past the current generation. Build a multigenerational family business legacy that lasts with this indispensable guide.
*Amazon’s “#1 New Release” Ratings recognized for:
• Corporate Governance
• Business Conflict Resolution & Mediation
• Organizational Change
• Strategy & Competition